Monday, September 3, 2012

And I quote

"One love, one heart, one destiny." ― Bob Marley

IT'S TAKEN A month and a half, but I've gotten more than a third of the way done with going back through all my past posts and adding quotes. The sleuthing to find meaningful, memorable, appropriate quotes has been, as this blog always is for me, a stumble-upon self-education.

I came across something that Bob Marley said that I can't help but offer on it's own. It's the best advice I've heard for making a woman happy.

“You may not be her first, her last, or her only. She loved before, she may love again. But if she loves you now, what else matters? She's not perfect - you aren't either, and the two of you may never be perfect together, but if she can make you laugh, cause you to think twice, and admit to being human and making mistakes, hold onto her and give her the most you can. She may not be thinking about you every second of the day, but she will give you a part of her that she knows you can break - her heart. So don't hurt her, don't change her, don't analyze and don't expect more than she can give. Smile when she makes you happy, let her know when she makes you mad, and miss her when she's not there.” ― Bob Marley


Bob Marley died of cancer May 11, 1981 at age 36.

No comments:

Post a Comment